Google Translate will translate the entire website to the language of your choice in a matter of seconds. However, keep in mind that as the Google translation is automated, the result is not going to be completely accurate. You will find the translate icon at the top of this page or in the link below.
Current Rules and Recommendations
The complete list of all the Swedish current rules and recommendations:
- Current rules and recommendations - Krisinformation.se
- Current rules and recommendations - The Public Health Agency of Sweden
Vaccination against covid-19
Covid-19 is an infectious disease that spreads easily. Vaccination is the most effective way of avoiding serious illness or death due to the disease. The Public Health Agency of Sweden, Folkhälsomyndigheten, offers translations about vaccination in various languages (Arabic, Dari, Somali, Tigrinja and more):
As of 1 April 2022, there is no longer an entry ban to Sweden. Travel restrictions may however apply in other countries.
Follow information about your destination at the Swedish embassy's web site
Krisinformation.se have gathered the authorities' information about travel to Sweden: International travel restrictions - Krisinformation.se
The Covid Certificate
Download your Covid certificate at www.covidbevis.se. It is possible to download the certificate seven days after vaccination.
- Log on to e-identification at www.covidbevis.se
- Download, print or save your vaccination certificate. When you have downloaded the certificate, it will also be sent to your digital mailbox automatically if you have one.
- About Digital Covid Certificate in other languages - ehalsomyndigheten.se (choose "languages" at the top of the page)
About the coronavirus/Covid-19 in other languages
Here you will find information in more languages:
- The entire list of languages - The Public Health Agency of Sweden
Sidan ayaad adiga iyo dadka kaleba uga ilaalinaysaa in aad qaadaan covid-19
113 13 for general questions about covid-19
1177 if you or someone else gets ill and you need to talk to a nurse
112 if a person's life is in danger and you need help straight away
0498-26 36 06 to get in touch with Gotland's Citizens Advice Bureau
0498-26 98 00 to make an appointment for vaccination against covid-19
Citizens Advice Bureau on Gotland
All new arrivals on Gotland with Swedish as a second language are welcome to contact Gotland's Citizens Advice Bureau. They can help you with practical questions about life in the new society. For example help with understanding a letter from an authority or understanding a household bill. gotland.se/medborgarplatsen